The Town Hall of the Bronze Age
|Based on||Bronze Age (c.3300 - 1200 BC)|
|◄Stone Age Iron Age►|
The Bronze Age is the second age in Forge of Empires and the first age where cultural, goods, great, and military buildings can be built. This is also the first age with premium buildings costing diamonds to build. The Bronze Age includes four provinces to conquer: Dunarsund, Fel Danghyr, Tyr, and Hymir.
- Dye Works - Boosted By Flowers
- Lumbermill - Boosted By Tree
- Marble Mason - Boosted By Marble Rock
- Stone Mason - Boosted By Rock
- Vineyard - Boosted By Grapes
- Theater1-Provides 540 Happiness
- Tavern-Provides 280 Happiness
- Stone Circle-Provides 182 Happiness
- School- Provides 240 Happiness
- Horseman Stable allowing training of Horsemen
- Slinger Range allowing training of Slingers
- Spearfighter Barracks allowing training of Spearfighters
- Thrower Camp allowing training of Stone Throwers
- Warrior Barracks allowing training of Warriors
- Bush-Provides 20 Happiness
- Flowers-Provides 20 Happiness
- Hedge-Provides 22 Happiness
- Pillar1-Provides 57 Happiness
- Statue-Provides 21 Happiness
- - Path - Provides 5 Happiness.
1 Premium items
Pages in category "Bronze Age"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total.