Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, October 2nd, we will be updating Forge of Empires to version 1.11. The update includes many important bugfixes, along with some other small changes. One notable change you may notice is that - following the update - the rogue unit will now give battle points according to the unit they have cloned in battle.
Please be aware that there will be a short period of downtime during the update, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. Please see the changelog below for a list of changes.
May your quests be victorious, your plunders be fruitful and your guild members loyal!
Thank you for supporting Forge of Empires.
The Forge of Empires team.
Features and changes
- Rogues now give the same amount of battle points as the unit they have cloned during a battle.
- Logging out from within the game now takes you directly back to the Login page.
- Forms on the Login page can now be sent by pressing the "enter" key.
- In the settings page, the OK Button in 'About' tab did not close the window as expected. This issue has been fixed.
- Heavy Knights sound effects were no longer working in battle. This problem has now been corrected.
- Optimizations have been made to performance when successive battles are fought.
- The email validation prompt remained active in the right sidebar after using the activation code. This no longer occurs.
- In the Login page, a button display issue in Internet Explorer 7 has been fixed.
- An incorrect tooltip was present upon disconnecting the Chateau Frontenac. This problem has been addressed.
- The population counter was not working properly for population gain quests.
- Trying to surrender could trigger an internal error if the animations were still playing while the battle had already been decided. This issue has been fixed.
- In the Continent Map, a call to scout error when scouting EMA Bonus provinces has been fixed.
- The Expected Damage when targeting a Barbarian or a Barbarian Slinger was inaccurate and has been corrected.
- The Quest "Mobilization" was missing a progress bar, which has been restored.
- In battle, it was possible for hidden units to be revealed to wrong units. This problem should no longer occur.
- BBcode tags were not displaying correctly in guild forums. These should now display in the correct manner.
- Some text issues have been corrected.