Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.123 will take place on Tuesday April 3rd. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time. For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
Achievement prompts can now be dismissed instantly by clicking on them, so you no longer have to wait for the animation to finish.
- Fixed instances where the quest overview would not always automatically scroll down to the newly accepted quest.
- Hovering your mouse over an enemy unit sometimes didn't display their range on the battlefield anymore. This has been added back in.
- The Arctic Harbor could be downgraded by skipping a required step in the research tree. This has now been corrected.
- Having two-lane streets right next to one-lane streets could sometimes lead to parts of the one-lane street to disappear. This should no longer happen.
- The tooltip for Forge Point packages showed an empty square. Its content has now returned!
- Disconnecting a set building from the rest of the set sometimes showed a positive and negative informational popup above the remaining set buildings. This should now only show the negative one.
- When leaving the daily challenge tab open beyond the end of the 24 hour window, the new chests were displayed above the old chests. This has been corrected.
- The tooltip of the "crown" in guild expeditions did not show up in some circumstances. It should now always show up correctly.
- An Internal Error was displayed when the first battle in the Guild Expedition level 2, 3 and 4 was surrendered. This has been fixed.
- After visiting a friend's tavern, the sound and music continued to play even after leaving it. This, alongside some other issues related to music in your city have been fixed.
In the meantime, our development team is working on the next historical quest line and continues to improve our HTML5 client. Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
Your Forge of Empires Team &
The Forge of Empires Wikia
[Original post can be read here.]