Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.54 will take place on Thursday, June 25th, 2015. We continued with bugfixes and internal refactoring, so the list of directly visible changes is not particularly long this time. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
- Abbreviated numbers for medals in the top HUD could be partially cut off.
- It was possible to start construction of the same building twice and trigger an internal error.
- Witch Doctor's "finished production" tooltip was wrong.
- The "Join a Guild" info screen was always shown after researching architecture, even if the player was already a member.
- "Jumpy" bottom bar was fixed by disabling buttons while scrolling.
- Own portrait was not always centered on the bottom bar.
- Icons of the rewards in the quest "Print Loop" were missing.
- In rare circumstances a flash error was thrown when opening the guilds window.
- It was possible to start production of guild power in Bazaar with "Collect all" button, even when not being a member of a guild.