Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.56 will take place on Thursday, July 23rd, 2015. This update introduces some polishing changes and fixes quite a few bugs in the game. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and changes
- Basing on players' feedback, the quest windows underwent some polishing:
- The size of the quest text has been further increased,
- Animation effect has been added to an icon of a reward that can be collected,
- Some elements were slightly moved to improve readability and allow more space for text.
- Some small tutorial improvements have been developed.
- It was impossible to buy Forge Points when a technology window was open.
- One of the guild flag pictures was missing.
- Population blimps were sometimes displayed twice on completion of residential building.
- Some random rewards in quests were showing '0' when collecting.
- Portrait of quest giver was sometimes missing in the quest window.
- Sometimes, even though a quest was completed, the progress bar was shown as unfinished.
- Paved Road was wrongly listed under Late Middle Ages in the techtree info windows.
- Bronze Age 'Bush' was listed twice in the techtree info windows.
- Reaching happiness level necessary to complete a quest, didn't always trigger the quest completion.
- After researching stilt houses the tutorial was not blocked until the new age window appeared.
- Quest giver was glowing during the tutorial, even when it was only possible to click the tutorial arrows.
- It was possible to activate the city HUD during battle via the Great Building reward window.
- Bazaar productions were not counted towards quest progress in production-based quests.
- The 'attack possible' icon was shown even when attack was blocked by ability or by an obstacle.