Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developers. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.75 will take place on Tuesday, May 3, 2016. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and Changes
- Previously, in order to open a drop-down menu anywhere in the game, you needed to hit the sweet spot a.k.a. the little down arrow on the right side of the box. You now can click anywhere on the box to open the drop-down menu.
- The Rain Forest Project was missing its animations. Now you'll be able to see flowing waterfalls and beautiful green lights again.
- The spacing between the possible rewards shown in the tooltips, e.g. in the Treasure Hunt, was wrong. Some of them were grouped together while others were spaced out more. It's now properly aligned again.
- When the "North American" continent was scouted and the scout arrived in the new area, it was placed in the bottom right corner of the map instead of being on the ship. The poor scout is now allowed to finish the journey on the ship and doesn't have to swim the rest of the way anymore.
- It was possible for some letters of a message to get cut off on the right side of the message screen. Proper line breaks will now ensure that you can read the full text.
- When searching for a specific term in a guild forum, the results would come up in an unreadable color. We adapted the color and it can be read without hurting your eyes now.
- The bonus your army gets from a Military Drummer or Color Guard unit was not displayed correctly if the unit was unattached. This did not affect the actual outcome of the fight but the display has been fixed now.
- If an account was suspended from the game and the player tried to login on the app, all they would see was a "Server Unavailable" message. Now they'll be informed that their access has been suspended.