Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.76 will take place on Tuesday, May 17, 2016. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and Changes
- Players that register via external sources like Facebook are now given automatically generated names until they chose their own. Over are the times of weird placeholder names!
- We've added an activity notification to Guild Expeditions that shows live whenever one of your guild mates or yourself made a contribution to your guild's progress. If you return from another screen, contributions made in the meantime will show with the contributing player's profile picture or your guild's emblem if more than one player contributed.
- You can now purchase goods directly from the donation screen in the guild treasury when you want to unlock the next difficulty in Guild Expeditions.
- When re-sizing a browser window during a battle, the red and green overlay that shows the movement and attack ranges of units would get darker and end up opaque. The color shades will now stay the same.
- A rare issue which caused players not to be able to complete or retreat from a battle and displayed an error stating "Battle type does not exist!" has been fixed. Nobody will get stuck on the battlefield for strange reasons anymore!
- When creating an offer in the market, the number reflecting your stock would change according to your just created offer in the list of all goods but it was not updated in the brackets behind the goods type in the drop down menu. Both numbers will now reflect the correct amount of goods.
- In some cases, collecting something in your city right after you finished or aborted a quest could lead to an internal error. This problem has now been solved.