This page was created to help you maximize your production of coins and supplies.
Space is a HUGE issue.
To save money on needless upgrades, check out the two sections: Supplies & Coins
Please add to this page if you see something where your edits can give players a better experience.
Follow this guide to see what you can do to avoid wasting space
A good way to use this table is to sort it by what you need. Depending on what you are currently working on, you can sort it several ways:
- If you have a small area, sort by size efficiency.
- If you have a small population, sort by population efficiency.
The overall score should be the target, but sometimes that just won't fit your city layout or available population.
The formulas are as follows:
- Size Efficiency (SE) = Production / Size
- Population Efficiency (PE) = Production / Population
- Total Efficiency Score (TES) = SE + PE
- Increase = (TESx - TES(x-1)) / TES(x-1)
|/||/||Total Efficiency Score||Increase of output|
Let's say you want to replace your Roof Tiled Houses with Cottages.
If you take a look at the table, you will see that you gain people, but you lose overall revenue per person gained. So if you have enough population, you can keep the Roof Tiled Houses and earn more money.
If you spend whole straight hours playing the game and can click collect every 15 minutes, staying with Roof Tile Houses is probally the best option for you.
If you play the game only about once a day, 4-hour production houses might be better for you.
Or perhaps you just need more people to advance your town, then just upgrade to bigger houses.
*: Requires Diamonds
Coins produced in an hour
Hourly production by 1 population
|Hut||14||72||6 per 5 mins||5.142|
|Stilt House||22||44||11 per 15 mins||2|
|Chalet||32||20||80 per 4 hours||0.625|
|Thatched House||27||32||32 per 1 hour||1.185|
|Roof Tile House||44||60||15 per 15 min||1.364|
|Cottage||73||27.5||110 per 4 hours||0.380|
|Villa *||87||100||100 per 1 hour||1.150|
|Multistory House *||89||50||200 per 4 hours||0.560|
|Frame House||67||60||60 per 1 hour||0.900|
|Clapboard House||111||30||240 per 8 hours||0.270|
|Mansion *||188||85||340 per 4 hours||1.809|
|Brownstone House||94||90||90 per 1 hour||0.960|
|Town House||156||42.5||340 per 8 hours||0.272|
|Estate House||123||120||120 per 1 hour||0.980|
|Apartment House||205||55||440 per 8 hours||0.270|
|Arcade House||155||180||180 per 1 hour||1.161|
|Country House||207||70||560 per 8 hours||2.706|
|Gambrel Roof House||259||56.25||1,350 per 24 hours||0.217|
|Plantation House*||311||165||660 per 4 hours||0.531|
|Boarding House||380||131.25||1,050 per 8 hours||0.345|
|Urban Residence*||569||307.5||1,230 per 4 hours||0.540|
|Victorian House||474||100.83||2,420 per 24 hours||0.213|
Note: This table was made by copying and pasting the table from the Residential Building Category, and filtering out the unnecessary info.
Shortly said, don't buy any small decorations, bigger things usually provide MORE happines over the same area.
Critiqueing a setup
Looking at the following picture, we can note several things:
- First thing: lots of dead space. Fill it with huts, make every square of space make you money, supplies, or goods!
- Notice that one Triumphal Arch and the 4 Tavern. For the same space as the 4 Tavern you could have 6 arches. 6x190=1140 > 4x280 =1120.
- There are both Chalets and Cottages, perhaps the owner is hurting for happiness and that's why the chalets are still there, but you gain 80 coins per 4h in a Chalet, whilst a cottage gives you 110 coins.
- Notice the statues at the end of each road? Those provide double the amount of happiness as road and still allow the road to reach the buildings in question. That's smart thinking!
Now you've learned how to maximize your use of space and use of population, with which you can net the greatest overall production.