Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page was created to help you maximise your production of coins and supplies.
Space is a HUGE issue. To get you to save money on needless upgrades just check out the two sections, SUPPLIES & COINS
Please add to this page as you see areas for players to have a better experience.
Follow this guide to see what you can do to not have wasted space
A good way to use this table is to sort by what you need. Depending on what you are currently working on you can use this table like this:
- If you have a total of 6 squares available and just don't want dead space, you should sort by size efficiency.
- If you have 100 population and you can't stand people sitting around and getting angry, you should sort by population efficiency.
The overall score should be the target, but sometimes that just don't fit your city layout or available population.
The formulas are as follows:
- Size Efficiency (SE) = Production / Size
- Population Efficiency (PE) = Production / Population
- Total Efficiency Score (TES) = SE + PE
- Increase = (TESx - TES(x-1)) / TES(x-1)
|/||/||Total Efficiency Score||Increase of output|
I have copied and pasted the original page link Category:Residential Buildingshere.
Ways to use this table, let's say you are going from Tile Roofed Houses to the Cottage, and you're doing fine on population. If you look and compare the efficiency, you gain people, but you lose overall revenue per person gained. So holding out for the Framed house might save you some money in the long run.
If you camp out on the game, and can click collect every 15 minutes, then staying with Roof Tile might be best for your style of play. If you are a once a day player then targeting a 4-hour production house might be the best for you.
And perhaps you're like me, and just need more people to advance your town, then just upgrade.
The table has been posted here.
Coins produced in an hour
Hourly production by 1 population
|Hut||14||72||6 per 5 mins||5.142|
|Stilt House||22||44||11 per 15 mins||2|
|Chalet||32||20||80 per 4 hours||0.625|
|Thatched House||27||32||32 per 1 hour||1.185|
|Roof Tile House||44||60||15 per 15 min||1.364|
|Cottage||73||27.5||110 per 4 hours||0.380|
|Villa *||87||100||100 per 1 hour||1.150|
|Multistory House *||89||50||200 per 4 hours||0.560|
|Frame House||67||60||60 per 1 hour||0.900|
|Clapboard House||111||30||240 per 8 hours||0.270|
|Mansion *||188||85||340 per 4 hours||1.809|
|Brownstone House||94||90||90 per 1 hour||0.960|
|Town House||156||42.5||340 per 8 hours||0.272|
|Estate House||123||120||120 per 1 hour||0.980|
|Apartment House||205||55||440 per 8 hours||0.270|
|Arcade House||155||180||180 per 1 hour||1.161|
|Country House||207||70||560 per 8 hours||2.706|
|Gambrel Roof House||259||56.25||1,350 per 24 hours||0.217|
|Plantation House*||311||165||660 per 4 hours||0.531|
|Boarding House||380||131.25||1,050 per 8 hours||0.345|
|Urban Residence*||569||307.5||1,230 per 4 hours||0.540|
|Victorian House||474||100.83||2,420 per 24 hours||0.213|
I could copy paste the tables over here for this section, or I could link the incredibly good work that this person did.
Happiness Tables in each of the 3 links on the page.
How I would use this link and the info it provides... stop buying trees!!! save up and buy the bigger thing that takes less total room but gives you MORE happiness.
SO looking at the following picture, let's see if we can find some areas to improve:
- First thing I notice is dead space. fill it with huts, who cares, make every square of space make you money, supplies, or goods!
- Notice that one Triumphal Arc and the 4 Tavern. For the same space as the 4 Taverns you could have 6 arches. 6x190=1140 > 4x280 =1120.
- Chalet vs. Cottage, perhaps you are hurting for happiness so that is why the chalets are still there, but you gain 80 per Chalet, 110 per cottage.
- Notice the statues at the end of each road? Those provide double the amount of happiness as road and still allow the road to reach the buildings in question. That's smart thinking!
Now you can streamline your city to maximize your use of space and use of population to net you the greatest overall production.