The Martin Luther King, Jr Historical Questline was a historical questline that ran from January 12, 2016 to January 19, 2016. This questline marked the celebration of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on January 18, 2016.
"Martin Luther King Jr. grew up in a country where African-Americans did not have the same rights as white Americans. By his fight against racial inequality through nonviolent means he managed to change the world into a better place."
"This was the story of a great humanist and an activist who was a strong advocate of nonviolence. He made lives of millions better, but paid for it with his own life."
Every solved quest granted the player with a random reward (if not specified below). The quests had to be solved in the order they were presented and no quests were abortable.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Spend 9 Forge Points" and "In production buildings, finish a 15-minute-production 6 times"
- Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Build a residential building from your current age or 2 from your previous age"
- Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Infiltrate 2 sectors" and "Acquire a sector without fighting"
- Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Finish 5 productions in production buildings from your age or 5 from the previous age"
- Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Build a decoration" and "Acquire a province"
- Rewards: Random and Peace Sculpture
Over All Quest:
- Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Listen to the full story about Martin Luther King, Jr. (complete all 11 quests)!"
Portrait of Martin Luther King, Jr. and The King
- Martin Luther King, Jr.: "This concludes the story of Martin Luther King, Jr. Thank you for paying attention!"