I... I had a very disturbing dream. About a horrible city sunken in the sea, crafted out of green stone, where a godlike monster sleeps until eternity. But in my dream it was about to wake up... I have to distract myself somehow.
- Spend 8 Forge Points (Bronze Age)
- Spend 15 Forge Points (Iron Age)
- Spend 25 Forge Points (Early Middle Ages)
- Spend 38 Forge Points (High Middle Ages)
- Spend 53 Forge Points (Late Middle Ages)
- Spend 53 Forge Points (Colonial Age)
- Spend 59 Forge Points (Industrial Age)
- Spend 66 Forge Points (Progressive Era)
- Spend 77 Forge Points (Modern Era)
- Spend 79 Forge Points (Postmodern Era)
- Spend 81 Forge Points (Contemporary Era)
- Spend 84 Forge Points (Tomorrow Era)
- Spend 99 Forge Points (Arctic Future)
- Spend 139 Forge Points (Oceanic Future)
Thank you. I was able to keep my mind busy with the beauty of science, so that I did not have to dream again about this terrible sunken city.
Previous Quest: Produce Rodeo Champions or another quest from your age
The exact request depends on the player's age at the time the quest is received.